Foundation / Corporation
Opportunity for New York City artists to exhibit their work. Artists will receive an honorarium, as well as technical support, in exhibiting their art at one of two local venues. Art should be relevant to the local audience and will be exhibited for between six and 12 weeks at a Brooklyn venue.
GrantWatch ID#: 187707
Artists will receive:
- An honorarium + production fees: $1,000
- Exhibition space in either the Project Room or Hallway space of BRIC House
- Technical and installation support
- Artistic mentoring
- Marketing and promotional support
- Photography of exhibition
- Opening reception
BRIC's 2020-2021 Season: November 2020 - June 2021.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: New York City; New York