Foundation / Corporation
FirstFruits Marketing of Washington
02/15/19 8:00 PM EST
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations and schools for youth-led programs that support food-related community activities. The public will participate in selecting finalist applicants. Funding is intended for long ranging initiatives that strengthen communities, empower residents, and serve those most in need.
The organizations chosen must address one or more of the following issues:
- Food security
- Food politics and education.
Initial Selection criteria:
- How the qualifying charity’s initiative addresses one or more of: (a) food security, (b) nutrition, (c) agriculture, and (d) food politics and education; and
- Youth leadership and involvement in the qualifying charity’s initiative.
Selection of semi-finalists will be based on the following criteria:
- How well the qualifying charity’s initiative inspires others to act;
- How well the qualifying charity’s initiative encourages participants to pay it forward, serve and inspire others;
- The lasting impact the qualifying charity’s initiative has on the community, and does that initiative have the ability to sustain operations beyond the receipt of the Initiative grant;
- How well does the qualifying charity’s initiative empower those that receive that initiative’s benefits; and
- The number of people that the qualifying charity’s initiative positively impacts.
GrantWatch ID#: 185091
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: http://www.opalapples.com/youth-make-a-difference/youth-make-a-difference-application/
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming