Foundation / Corporation
Foundation Beyond Belief (FBB)
02/22/19 4:00 PM CT
Grant ranging from $25,000 to $35,000 to a USA nonprofit organization that focuses on ways to impact low-income communities and/or underserved populations. Funding is intended to support a social initiative that is transformative, innovative, evidence-based, and solves community problems.
In Fall 2019, FBB will make a capacity-building grant to one organization with the goal of increasing that organization’s ability to support its target population. This is an open, competitive process and will assess applicants on their ability to provide evidence-driven, innovative solutions that reach underserved communities. Key program requirements are: Innovation, Evidence-driven, and Performance Measures.
Strong applicants use rigorous methods to collect data regarding their program. Applicants must demonstrate past and current use of data to perform program evaluations and make improvements in the overall efficacy of their program.
FBB will give priority consideration to organizations that can establish that their approach:
1. Impacts low-income communities
- A low-income community in the United States is defined as one in which the majority of households have incomes at 200% or less of the U.S federal poverty guidelines, or where other indicators of low-income are present such as significant numbers of children enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program, long term unemployment, significant risk of homelessness for the population, low school achievement, persistent hunger, or serious mental illness.
- Low income international communities are defined as communities that struggle to meet the basic needs of their residents (jobs, sanitation, education, etc.) and/or are located in a region where the cost of living is below the Gross National Income (GNI).
2. Impacts underserved or underrepresented geographic areas or populations
3. Impacts historically oppressed peoples (e.g. racial minorities, minority sexual or gender identities, people living with disability)
4. Uses a collaborative approach
GrantWatch ID#: 178634
Estimated available funds are $25,000 to $35,000. Estimated award amount is $30,000.
Project Period: November 1, 2019 - March 1, 2021
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To submit a Letter of Intent:
Please direct any questions to Wendy Webber. Emails will be answered between February 4th and 15th only.
Wendy Webber, Programs Director
Foundation Beyond Belief
211 Baker Rd., #531
Barker, TX 77413
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming